G1098 Rigger Belt
Mil Spec Construction made in the UK and constructed with the Cobra buckle. tensile strength aluminum side-release black buckle using 1.75” or 2" Mil Spec Type 13 webbing with 7,000 lb. tensile strength sewn with 138 polyester thread using a Double “W” stitch pattern with bartacks at each end.
- Durable—Capable of surviving the rigors of extreme environments to include combat operations throughout the world.
- Strong—Features a minimum 3000 lb. breaking strength and can be used as an expedient load securing strap.
- Practical—Designed to be used with all styles of military combat/utility uniforms and available in matching color patterns to include black, coyote brown, desert tan foliage green, and olive drab.
- Functional—Designed with the end-user in mind to include ease of weaving on all standard uniforms along with rapid and repetitive opening and closing during routine and extended use under all environmental conditions.
- Affordable—Cost effective and affordable to the end-users as an after-market upgrade to the standard or issued utility belt.
Contact us for further information.